Hallo All, its been ages I knowww 😔 and im sorry for the long Break. Got work all over me 😒… Well im back with something 😄the Major Puff “A Go to Style” I had no idea how to style my hair and decided to puff it this way and it came out nicee, So im here to share 😉
I puff my hair most of the time but its always shrunken 😣, little and the beauty doesnt show as much. But this one ehnn was puffed out and stretched 😜. I Will show you the difference between the Minor random puff and the “Major Puff”
Products Used? I didnt use any Styler/gel/butter Cus the concept behind this puff is the “undefined braid out” the “stretched Out puff” the “3days Old looking Braid-Out” Yess!!! 😃 thats the beauty.
Method 1: (Braid-Out Before Securing Puff) This was the first Method I tried.
– Sprayed my hair with my daily Spritz that contains (kinky curly leave in conditioner, JBCO, coconut oil, lemon essential oil and water)
– Divided my hair into 4.
– Detangled each section with a Denman brush.
– Braided each section into 2, making 8 braids in all.
– Covered with a Satin Bonnet and air dried.
– Next Day I took out the Braids, separated and fluffled the roots a little.
– Brushed up edges all round in preparation for the sleek base.
Method 2: (Braid-out After securing puff) Second method I tried the next day “it saves more time”
In this method you braid after securing your puff, (its advisable to do this after trying “Method 1″ cus you can use the same puff. Or you do it after an old braid out or twist-out so with that ur hair is a little stretched, you get? Ok!
– Divide a little section out on the puff, dampen it with your spritzer, detangle with denman brush/wide tooth comb and braid. Repeat this all round the puff till your done.
– Next Day With puff secured, you dampen edges a bit with spritzer and brush it all up gently. If loose you can use bobby pins to secure properly to your rope/band or you could just re-pack the puff.
– Take down the braids and separate them till you get your desired fullness. All Done 😊
Hope this helps someone! Let me know in the comments. Don’t forget to like, share your opinion, and follow my Bbm channel HERE 😘