Hello All, been a while here. Im back with something I call the “Messy Twist-Out” cus its not too defined but beautiful. So if you don’t get your twist out soo defined dearie, dont be sad just style it and rock it cus its beautiful!!! 😘
Products Used For Twisting:
– KinkyCurly Knot Today leave in conditioner (just a dime on my whole hair)
– Massaged my Scalp with Vitamin E Oil
– I twisted on freshly washed hair, I used this rinse out conditioner for shrinkage when I washed.
- Massaged my scalp with vit E oil, Detangled damp hair with little leave in conditioner.
- Seperated into 4 sections.
- On one section I started twisting, piece by piece, before I twist, I brush the little piece out and apply shea butter on it, enough to get to the tips, Brush again then twist. Note: basically I twisted my hair with only shea butter. 😊
- Complete all the sections, and your done!
Take Down Process:
- My hair was oily so I didn’t have to add oil to my fingers to take down the twists.
- Untwisted all.
- Separated them till I got the fullness I desired. Note: you can seperate a little less if you want more definition unlike me 😊
- Fluffed my Roots with a pick/Afro Comb.
- Applied gel to my edges, pined one side with bobby pins. voila, I’m done!
Watch video of this hair HERE
You can make your own whipped shea butter twisting cream with shea butter, any oil of choice and a little styler gel (optional). Whip till fluffy and use as a twisting cream. Very great!!! 😍
Day two Look
I slept on a satin pillowcase. The next day I fluffed the roots and arranged a bit. I loved the way it looked tapered. 😊
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial? Let me know what you think, how you twist your hair, or if you’ve used shea butter as a twisting cream in the comments.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to my BBM channel HERE
You can checkout my instagram for short vidoe clips of this style HERE
Thanks and stay blessed! 😘